Real Change Fitness implements various tools to help our clients reach their fitness goals. Our program is comprised of Olympic weightlifting, power lifting, kettlebells, plyometrics, basic gymnastics movements, and much more. We focus our attention on being extraordinarily effective at coaching our clients to move efficiently to realize their athletic potential and achieve their fitness goals as quickly as possible.
CrossFit is designed for universal scalability making it the perfect application for any committed individual regardless of experience. Whether you are a full-time mom, military, fire fighter, or fighting obesity, this program is right for you.
CrossFit is intense, but we strive to make the intensity relative to whatever you are capable of. The workout of the day is the same for everyone, but we can tailor it to meet the needs of each individual, while working towards the same end result. The benefits of the group training includes; certified coaches to help you, a supportive community, competition, and at a fraction of the cost of personal training.
These are traditional CrossFit classes that include a skill-based warm-up, skill or strength training, the Workout of the Day (or “WOD”), and mobility work. On some days, the WOD will be a 10-20 minute metabolic conditioning workout that combines several movements or exercises that are grouped into sets and either completed for time or in as many rounds as possible (“AMRAP”). On other days, the class will focus on a strength piece (like a 1 rep max deadlift) followed by a shorter metabolic conditioning “finisher” workout. We encourage all CrossFit athletes to record their workout times/scores and track their progress using our Wodify App. Click Here to Sign Up
Our action packed Polar Authorized Club HIIT program also known as Cardio Flex combines multiple movements which alternate between periods of explosiveness and active recovery/rest, leaving you with a total body workout. We use the Polar Flow Heart Rate System which keeps track of your heart rate and calories burned.
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) at its’ best. One of the most effective and exciting one hour workouts you’ll ever experience
- Heart Rate Based Interval Training. Train in five heart rate training zones
- Track your progress in real time (Polar Club)
- Track you health progress with InBody
- Watch your calories burn on the screens mounted in the studio, and get real-time feedback throughout your workout
- High-energy, challenging yet fun, and proven to burn between 500-1200 calories
- Burn calories for up to 36 hours after your workout
- Trainer-led small group fitness workouts
- Combines treadmill, rowing, assault bike, strength training, dynamic bodyweight movements for endurance, strength, and power
- The largest variety of equipment of any other heart rate monitor studio in Nashville/Brentwood/Franklin/
- Unlike any boot camp programs in Nashville
- Customized for all fitness levels. Great for men, women, and teens who want to get in shape
- Motivating, supportive, judgment-free, and family friendly community
“Weightlifting” as opposed to “weight lifting” or “weight-training,” refers to the Olympic sport, which includes the “clean and jerk” and the “snatch.” Weightlifting, as it is often referred to, develops strength (especially in the hips), speed, and power like no other training modality. It is little known that successful weightlifting requires substantial flexibility. Olympic weightlifters are as flexible as any athletes.
The benefits of weightlifting do not end with strength, speed, power, and flexibility. The clean and jerk and the snatch both develop coordination, agility, accuracy, and balance and to no small degree. Both of these lifts are as nuanced and challenging as any movement in all of sport. Moderate competency in the Olympic lifts confers added prowess to any sport.
This is a 3 sessions program. You will be scheduled with one of our coaches based on your availability.
The course is intended to:
- Teach new members the essential movements of CrossFit.
- Give them a better understanding of the philosophy behind the CrossFit training program, and our nutritional strategies.
- Provide background on affiliate structure and philosophy.
- Identify functional limitations and asymmetries, through Functional Movement Screen (FMS), in order to target problems and track progress.